AAH Contracting has the experience and workforce to undertake a broad range of asbestos related emergencies.
AAH Contracting also work with independent hygienists where necessary to identify asbestos contamination along with devising site specific Control Plans to prevent further contamination and ensure the most stringent safety measures are upheld. From general contamination including soil, spills, burst pipes to natural disasters such as storm damage and bush fires affected properties. Over the years we’ve built strong client relationships due to proven results within industrial, commercial and government sectors. We attribute this to our highly experienced teams and ability to fully mobilise large scale clean up operations within an hour of receiving a call. If you have an asbestos related emergency contact us now to find out how we can promptly assist you.
Get In Touch
- Large scale capability
- Immediate 24/7 disaster response
- Highly experienced workforce
- Own equipment including earth moving plant
- Own bin trucks ranging from 6-34m3 bins
- HEPA vacuum excavation and non destructive digging equipment
- Fully equipped standby vehicles