The Bendigo Hospital was first opened in 1853 to service everyone that had moved to the area for the gold rush.
Over the years AAH has been engaged on numerous occasions to assist with refurbishments.
Scope of Works
- Removal of asbestos contaminated pipe work from excavation area
- Removal of asbestos contaminated soil
- Removal of asbestos contaminated vinyl floor tiles
- Removal of millboard
- Removal of bituminous membrane and adhesive from roof area
- Removal of insulation
- Transport & disposal of all waste to EPA licensed facilities
- Location Bendigo, Victoria
- Completion Various Dates