In 1991, Deakin University merged with Victoria College, absorbing their Burwood campus in the process. This campus is Deakin’s Melbourne home today.
Over the years AAH has been engaged on numerous occasions to assist in refurbishment works to the campus.
Scope of Works
- Removal of asbestos contaminated cement sheeting
- Removal of asbestos contaminated floor sheet
- Removal of asbestos contaminated asbestos adhesive
- Removal of asbestos contaminated vinyl floor tiles
- Removal of asbestos contamianted ceiling
- Floor grinding to various areas back to slab ready for reinstatement
- Assist occupational hygienist in sampling of potentially contaminated materials
- Transport & disposal of all waste to EPA licensed facilities