Scope Of Works
AAH Contracting was awarded works for removal of lead contaminated paint to a heritage building, including providing re-painting and replacement services to timbers with dry rot and encapsulation of contaminated soil.
Removing the paint back to the original substrate without damaging the heritage facade of the building.
- AAH was able to remove the lead paint using specialised chemicals under strict controls and encapsulation processes whilst re-painting and making repairs bringing back the original glory of the building.
- All waste was retained and disposed of via an EPA approved site.
- Location Collingwood, Victoria
- Completion December, 2017
- Services Other Hazardous Materials, Soil Remediation, Waste Removal & Transport
DHS provides a range of housing solutions for Victorian families and individuals needing to gain safe and permanent housing