Eye and Ear on the Park is The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital’s outpatient and day surgery clinic.
In 2020, AAH was engaged to complete asbestos removal works.
Scope of Works
- Removal of asbestos vinyl tiles from various areas
- Removal of asbestos containing lagging within plant room and basement
- Removal of insulation
- Work in with mechanical contractor to supervise the removal of gaskets between valves
- Removal of asbestos contaminated gaskets and decontaminate area
- Transport and disposal of all waste to EPA licensed facility
- Location East Melbourne, Victoria
- Completion 2020