The Footscray Hospital, in Footscray, Victoria, was first opened in 1938.
AAH has been engaged on numerous occasions to assist with refurbishments of the hospital.
Scope of Works
- Removal of damaged duct work
- Removal of damaged heater exchange
- Removal of debris
- Removal of asbestos cement sheets
- Removal of cabinetry and internal wall linings
- Removal of asbestos contaminated debris in duct work
- Supervise sheeting of canopies
- Drilling through bituminous membrane
- Removal of asbestos contaminated pipe work
- Transport & disposal of all waste to EPA licensed facilities